Friday 6 April 2012

Drawings on paper...



1-SHOPPING PARADISE Watercolor, pencil drawing, color pencil and collage on paper:
August 2010. Horizon Art Studio. After we learned about perspectives, we had to draw a building. This building is actually a movie theater, but I converted it into a shopping mall and cut out pictures from magazines.




2-HARMONY OF THE CONTRAST Pencil drawing, Aquarelle and ink:
Church: November 2010
Mosque: November 2010
Synagogue: December 2010
I compiled all of this in December 2010 at Horizon Art Studio.



3-END OF NATURE Acrylic, pencil drawing and marker on paper:
September 2010. Horizon Art Studio. I wanted to express my interest and concern for global warming. 





1 comment:

  1. great designs and work.........Found a great offer from GROHE India (GROHE Designer Alliance
    ) through which I can grow my professional network. They offer study tours, benefits for my clients… etc.

    ReplyDelete